As a missionary, letter writing will ever be before you! In my reading today, I came across some helpful things to keep in mind when writing a letter.
1. Did you grab the readers attention?
2. Did you briefly bring the person up to date with your life?
3. Does your burden and vision show?
4. Is your letter typed neatly?
5. Do you have sufficient "white space" and generous margins?
6. Are the paragraphs too lengthy?
7. Did you use graphics? Are they appropriate?
8. Did you have a well written p.s.?
9. Did you check the spelling? (a personal weakness!)
10. Will it accomplish the desired goal?
I thought these were good for all of us to keep in mind. May God bless you as you serve and honor Him.