Thursday, September 13, 2007

Ladies Reading List.....A Start

Here is another request I got today.

I would like to ask if you could send out a recommended reading list for us missionary wives.

(The following were recommended to me by a missionaries wife. )

Created to be his helpmeet - Debbi Pearl
A Wife's Purpose - Cindy Schaap
Becoming a Woman of Influence - Carol Kent
Life, as Viewed from the Goldfish Bowl - Beverly Hyles
Train up a Child - Mike and Debbi Pearl
Cat and Dog Theology - Gerald Robison
A woman after God's own heart - Elizabeth George
Training kings and Queens - Cindy Schaap

If you have a book that has been a blessing to you, please let me know and I will put it on the list. May I also say, ladies, do not be afraid to read mission related materials. Things that deal with ministering cross culturally, culture shock, language learning, etc... As you read, you grow; as you grow, you will be able to better help your husband minister.

God bless you all greatly

No comments: